View Poll Results: Replace My case!
Corsair Carbide Spec-03 "Bane" case 0 0%
Corsair Graphite Series 230T Orange 3 50.00%
Zalman Z3 Plus 0 0%
InWin GT1 0 0%
Enermax Ostrog GT 0 0%
Other 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2015, 06:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
True Techie
Default Re: Replace my case! (poll for chasis replacement)

Okay so birthday is around the corner and I have chosen, and its a surprise entry.
I am now going to be a owner of a Raidmax Viper GXII as it was on sale at the time of purchase.
I dont have any plans to do a unboxing, as i dont have the equipment for it, plus the old case will be trashed once its here because this thing is falling to pieces.

MadmanRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Wizard of Wires
Default Re: Replace my case! (poll for chasis replacement)

Originally Posted by MadmanRB View Post
Well I could reconsider the Phantom 240, but i heard it has issues with my desired cooler.
I heard the cooler master 212 doesnt fit but I heard the Hyper T4 does, I see many vidoes praise the 212 but I know very little about the T4.
Is it a good cooler?
Again water cooling is not really in my goal, just a better cooler in general then my intel stock cooler.
I dont need the corsair H100i as I have no overclocking capibility, so an air cooler will do
May be too late but the 212 evo fits an Antec P280 case just fine. The price on this case has dropped considerably since I bought mine. It's BIG, and very quiet. I put Cougar Vortex 120mm fans in it to keep it quiet.

And it keeps baby running very cool. This screen dump was taken on 09-02 at 2359hrs.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote