Rebooting Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

th4i

Beta member
Hi,

I am new to building computers and I recently bought a brand new custom built computer
here are the components

Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe WiFi Edition - nForce 590 SLI (Athlon64/X2/FX/Sempron) PCI-E Socket AM2
Seasonic s12 600W Power Supply
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB - SATA 2Gb/s Hard Drive
Antec Lifestyle SOLO case
AMD Anthlon54 X2 5200+ (2.6 GHz) Dual core scoket AM2 processor
LG GSA-h22n 18x DVD writer
EVGA e-Geforce 8800 GTS 640MV PCI-E
OCZ Platinum XTC OCZ2P8001GK 1.0GB PC2-6400 DDR Kit

I had this built at a local computer shop and when I first brought it home it worked for a couple of hours and when I installed some program and was required to restart, I restarted and when it was going to start up it start freezing and my screen became black saying no video signal. I returned it to the shop twice and they said it was software problems but I dont believe it. Any clues what caused this to happen?

I'm guessing motherboard or video card, somethings gotta be dead for your monitor to not be getting a signal. By the way you'd be better off not going back to the shop, most of the shops will try and tell you anything to get money out of you. Does the computer still power on at all? What specifically happens when you turn it on?

well when i turn it on the computer loading till when you know the startup noise starts the computer will freeze then the screen will become black then says no video signal then a couple of seconds later the computer would automaticly restart. Once in a while when i restart it will work but once i restart again the problem continues to begin again. Would really appreciate it if you could help me fix the problem :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom