reasons not to buy a dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Dell is ripping people off.

There xps which are gaming machines are cheaper than the one other machine if you take away the monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse.

If you look at the other machines you can't take away the monitor so the total is $900 or something close to that and the xps is $700 and something so they are ripping people off.

Just another reason to avoid getting a dell.

You think that's a rip-off? Check out their "Build Your Own" line.

$1,599 for a, E6600, FreeDOS (Why buy a gaming system if you have an OS that can't game? :\ (Ok, maybe Doom. :p)), 1GB of DDR2 667 RAM, 250GB hard drive, 1 DVD burner, NO monitor, NO speakers, NO mouse, NO keyboard, and NO video card.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

KBlair said:
You think that's a rip-off? Check out their "Build Your Own" line.

$1,599 for a, E6600, FreeDOS (Why buy a gaming system if you have an OS that can't game? :\ (Ok, maybe Doom. :p)), 1GB of DDR2 667 RAM, 250GB hard drive, 1 DVD burner, NO monitor, NO speakers, NO mouse, NO keyboard, and NO video card.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

LOL Great!

Well they also have crappy customer service too, you HAVE TO GET AN OS, orelse you can't get a system from them. I've never understood this. Could someone answer this for me?

Sorry for hijacking, it's kinda on topic...

All name brand companies are trying to rip people off that dont know any better. People who have knowledge of computers, and can build them know better.

The same goes with alot of things, for example cars. Dealerships rip people off most of the time. But if you know how to build cars, upgrade, etc. you can get a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom