Rate my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume it does, but if you're REALLY worried, measure your case and compare it to the dimensions. of the card. It will be a fine card, and pretty much your best option with your limited capabilities in the machine.

EDIT: Oh man. Who's the ninja now, Surge? :p

You're gonna need to measure from the back, the actual expansion slots.

These:
CosmosS_RearExpansion.jpg

hey I am asking you.. what opinion you got about that card cause really am hope less right now I just need a new card that can fit and good for atleast 1 game running.

Do you think it's a good card?

It is a very good card. Capable of high resolution and settings while playing Call of Duty 4, a much newer game than the one you were interested in being able to play.

It is a very good card. Capable of high resolution and settings while playing Call of Duty 4, a much newer game than the one you were interested in being able to play.

WOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT ATLAST A GOOD CARD!!! FOR A LOW PRICE AND IT FITS MY COMPUTER WOOT THIS IS MADNESS

sorry man for the random happiness it's just finally I can enjoy my comp.

Question

When I put in my Ati 4670 on my slimline one question. Ok I was surfing today about the card and I saw how there's many version there's Vision Tek theres a MSI theres a Sapphire and yeah then there's a PCI-e and a PCI later today I was told it fit on my slimline but which one :eek:

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom