rate my comp build

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u don't like it, just browse around a bit and you'll definately be able to find somethin good for that price

Ewwwww. Biostar. They are better for budget builds. I wouldnt even think of a biostar if I was looking at DFI's or ASUSes. Try PMing PZERFGH or 003, they both have the lanparty and dual core CPU's.

Saucz said:
You can try the one that i got. i used it for my first build and it's filled with lots of gooey goodness! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138270

I think I may go with the Biostar because from looking at all the reviews there are tons of people who have the dual core (including the 4400+) on it and seem to be happy with the mobo, not to forget it will save me the $30 that I can put into the power supply that you suggested Vybuni. But, since I have not come up with the few extra hundred bucks I need I'm going to shop around a bit more till I get all the money so I can but everything together.

Thanks for your opinion guys. :D

i have to say i have the same ps, video card and i love em both, you could upgrade your ps but it works great for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom