Ram upgrade?

Turned off Noscript an now allowing me to access the site, but never heard of it so would prefer ebay to be secure really mate.

Ebay UK is my preferred site, as i live in England never used Amazon which is the same as Ebay aswell but would rather order off ebay.co.uk
Thamks

i just trust ebay as its more secure.

Erm, what's your reasoning for this?

Scroll to the bottom of the page on Scan: it's verified by McAfee, Verisign (Symantec), Mastercard, Visa, and complies with RoHS. You can also use any secure payment method you want, whether it's credit card or PayPal (which would probably be what you're using on eBay).

Lol Ebay is not more secure. If anything it's worse considering since they became butt buddies with Paypal they just screw people over. There is like no seller protection anymore.

If my knowledge is anything...

I have linked the Scan website for quite a few years now, with now issues or problems.

and I have bought from them once... (Bought some case fans) Shipped royal post with no problems.

If my knowledge is anything...

I have linked the Scan website for quite a few years now, with now issues or problems.

and I have bought from them once... (Bought some case fans) Shipped royal post with no problems.
Yea Scan is extremely reputable, while Ebay IMO is a total pile of crap but hey like I said before to each his own. If he gets his RAM safe and sound I suppose that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom