Ram Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, having the same brand doesn't indicate an increase in performance. Just that there will be a lesser chance of conflict and problems occuring between the rams.

As for which one will have the best performance, I have no idea.

I have 2gbs of Kingston value ram and it is very good...I even overclocked for a year until it could'nt take it anymore...still runs perfect now on stock speeds.

You wont notice any performance difference between any of those rams above. Just go with the Kingston cause you have it already.

Use that cpu-z to get the ram #.

What Kingston ram were you referring to? The Hyper-X or the Value Ram?

T0t said:
What Kingston ram were you referring to? The Hyper-X or the Value Ram?

I think vaderpro was refering to the value ram, since that is what he indicated to having in his post.

Okay just read through the entire thread again. I now understand what vaderpro was talking about. He was talking about the Kingston ValueRam I posted when I first started this thread.

Well that is somewhat reassuring. I'm still not sure which ram I should get though, it's still between the Corsair ValueRam and the Kingston ValueRam. Again, suggestions are still appreciated.

Also, not to get sidetracked or anything but is ZipZoomFly a reputable store? I've heard great things about Newegg, but I rarely hear about ZipZoomFly. Since the Kingston ram is out of stock at Newegg I've been thinking of ordering from ZipZoomFly (If I decide to go for the Kingstom ram that is).

Yah zipzoomfly is fine....theres a # on the ram, try to get the same one...if not it'll probably work fine anyways..time to make your decision.

Just get het Kingston Value, even if its mixed, you'll have narrowed it down a little more by getting the same brand, and if you cant get the same model # (as vaderpro said) the best you can do is match it as close as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom