radeon9800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowStalk3r

Baseband Member
just got it in the mail, love it so far, no buzzing at ALL! but the catalysis control center will not load, i get a failure error when windows starts and when i double click the startup icon it gives me the same error - CLI.exe failure bs...anyone know what i should do?

I have the Radeon windows xp Cata drivers currently and thats what it does, but i'm going to try a reinstall! here goes.

Ok, havn't reinstalled the new drivers yet. This is kind of weird so mabye someone can explain this. Before I install any drivers the computer detects the AGP card and i can go to props and go from 640x480 up to this (this is amazing to me)

beep8dn.jpg

but after a minute later i have 3 different sizes, the highest being 1024x768

and when i install the drivers i have TWO, the highest being 800x600 (atleast i think there was only two).

ive uninstalled the DRIVERs but i still get the cata control center error because its still installed.

Go to the ATI web site and download the new drivers and catalytic control center for your card and the "cat-uninstaller"

use the cat-uninstaller, It will remove all the old crap then restart your pc and install the new drivers with the catalytic control center you downloaded.

I myself have a ATI Radeon 9800pro, this happend to me but it was fixed when i installed the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom