quick laptop help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg.com - EVEREX XT5000T NoteBook AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50(1.60GHz) 17.0" Wide XGA+ 1GB DDR2 533 100GB 5400rpm Dual layer DVD Burner NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 - Retail

Thats the laptop I will most likely get. I just got a $100 gift card for Amazon and I am giving that to my parents for $100 cash. I am not sure about spending that much though. After I start driving in a few months I will have to work 2-3 jobs and go to school just to have money. I got a car, gf, not much money.

ya... thats a good one, many ppl i've recommended it too, get scared because they never heard of these guys, i would have recommended it to u b4, but i forgot the brand name... lol my bad :)

My aunt bought one from them for about $400 I think but its definately not good for gaming. She didn't even start using it yet. She brought it over to my house when she got it and The screen went black so it took about 5 reboots and vista finally came up. I think I will downgrade to xp though.

All the reviews I have read are all good except 1 cause a guy voided his warranty and was mad that everex wouldn't replace it. It was his fault of course.

I bet I will love that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom