Quick build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
Can someone come up with a product list from Neweggs of a decent built that doesn't necessarily need to run vista, but can, if you can manage.

The budget's around $500-$700.

No linkz but oh well.

e4300
DS3R
2gb PC6400 cheap manufacturer shch as super talent
Antec 900
320GB samsung spinpoint
X1950PRO

Looks promising, are you sure that everything is compatible? Well, I'll double check. They seem alright, thanks a bunch. Now Ill just need to look for a PSU.

Oh and are these alright?

Newegg.com - LG Black 18X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 18X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache IDE Lightscribe DVD Burner - OEM

LGs are pretty good for DVD burners.

For the PSU, I would suggest the XClio GOODPOWER 500w.

lol...phucng_10...How did you forget to suggest the most important part of the build?...and you too Vaanish.

They all forgot the PSU. Alright, well I reviewed the first list and it seems promising, thanks Vaanish. But I'll take a look at Phucng's build list and see what he has to offer.

And for the PSU: I was looking at this...

Newegg.com - FSP Group (Fortron Source) Blue Storm II 500 ATX 2.2V 500W Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CSA, VDE, NEMKO, CNS, CE, CB, FCC - Retail

...since one of the tutorials on the other part of the forum suggested this brand, but the one you gave me had a good amount of 5's.

The thing is, it's my cousin's computer. And I'm not that comfortable about him getting a better computer than me, Lol.

Done. So phucng's parts are a little under vaanish? Well not considering the PSU since it beats it by a mere .06. xD

Vaanish's build will perform better, with overclocking. That FSP isn't bad either.

I notice you have an e6400, when I look it up they only list 2.13...so that means you oc'd by 1.07?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom