Question about g15 or MX-5500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
Hey all,

So I want to buy new keyboard, and preferrably mouse too, so I'd really like to get the MX-5500 desktop set, but at the same time, want some of the features that the g15 has.

Well, more accurately, I want ONE of the features that the g15 has, but can't find anywhere if the mx-5500 has it, and I can't find anywhere that the g15 has it either... just been told about it from a mate.

I play WoW (yes the shame) and everyone knows the best way to win at damage in WoW is to press the 1 button over and over. g15 you can hold down a button and it spams it for you, so basically eliminating lag, cause cast times are now done client side. So the second that casts are up, the keyboard is pressing that button so fast that the next cast starts again. Pressing it yourself may waste 0.1 seconds each time or something, you get the picture.

Using 3rd party software would probably end up with me getting a sweet ban, so I am wondering if this is possible to do using the mx-5500 or will I have to buy a g15 for this.

Thanks,
Sydz

Cordless sucks!!! I bought a cordless keyboard/mouse ONCE, and when it died when i was in the middle of doing something, i got so irritated and ended up going back to wired. I recommend the g15, because thats what I have, I <3 the backlight and for a mouse the G5, or mx-518 are both really nice.

Hey all,

So I want to buy new keyboard, and preferrably mouse too, so I'd really like to get the MX-5500 desktop set, but at the same time, want some of the features that the g15 has.

Well, more accurately, I want ONE of the features that the g15 has, but can't find anywhere if the mx-5500 has it, and I can't find anywhere that the g15 has it either... just been told about it from a mate.

I play WoW (yes the shame) and everyone knows the best way to win at damage in WoW is to press the 1 button over and over. g15 you can hold down a button and it spams it for you, so basically eliminating lag, cause cast times are now done client side. So the second that casts are up, the keyboard is pressing that button so fast that the next cast starts again. Pressing it yourself may waste 0.1 seconds each time or something, you get the picture.
Sydz

It's all illegal , I remember the afcavers. I have a G15 and never "configured" it .

either way, neither of those responses answered my question, lol

i got cordless now and it's fine, i just got 2 sets of rechargable batteries, change them over once every 2 months or so and never had a problem.

And blizz posted about the g15 / n52s a while back about their functions like this, basically saying that if they were doing more than 1 keypress then you get banned for it, but if you're sitting there holding down a button and it just spams it for you, then it is ok.

in the hunter forums way back about their macros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom