Question about AMD Mobos/Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbmark50

Baseband Member
I recently bought my processor

NCIX US - Buy HDZ955FBGMBOX - AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Quad Core Processor 3.2GHZ AM3 8MB Cache 125W Retail Box - AMD - Great price and fast delivery was wondering about the AMD motherboards. I know that AM3 and AM3 are compatable, but could I buy an AM3+ board and use my AM3 processor?

Thanks in advance

@ pbmark50, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

@ pbmark50, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

k

Could someone please help me find compatible ram for this MOBO Asus M5A97 EVO ATX AM3+ Motherboard

I
ve been checking the website to find compatible possibilities but Im coming up with nothing...

I just need 4GBs, but if I cant find 4gb of ram, Ill just get 8

Go with either 2x2gb or 2x4gb 1600mhz ddr3 ram. I like corsair or g skill personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom