Question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDoo27

Baseband Member
Is this mobo anygood?
-MSI K9NU Neo-V
http://www.cancomputer.com/index.php?sku=4834

Would it work well with a 7600gs, sempron 3000+ am2 and 1gb samsung ddr 2 5300?

Budget Comp.
Links to reviews plz,i only found 1 on hardwarezone.

Would this work with am3 when it is avaiable because am3 will work with am2 mobos,but i dunno cause of the uli chipset?

Also any other cheap canadian sites would help besides tiger direct and ncix.

ok, but....

its seems pretty solid, but i got a few questions first. 1: what is ur budjet for it 2: wat r u gonna be usin it for 3: do u got a case/harddrive/cpu cooler/etc...

here is a good system that you might like(note everything is here minus the case, i dont deside those, cause i dont look at it everyday)

Motherboard

Processor

Memory

Power Supply

i asssume you got it from there

If you can afford a DFI mobo buy one. They are really good however they are mobos for advanced users so can't promise it will be asy to set up. Took me about one hour to configure and tweak correctly. However MSI AND ASUS etc are good mobo's.

Hope this helped!

i picked out a case,psu,harddrive and reusing optical drive. This is my first build, and it said on review its easy to build.I can't get from newegg they don't ship to canada.My budget is pretty much lower then >650$ CAD with shiping and taxes included.

Sempron 3000+ $61.98
K9NU Neo-V $83.98
1gb samsung 667 $83.98
Seagate 80gig $65.98
7600gs $139.98
Coolermaster centurion 5 $57.98
Coolermaster 430w $31.98
HiCool JACSC1 Chipset $12.98( i heard the chip heat sink gets hot)

Total: $538.84
Tax/SHipping/reinforced box/8$ insurance:$637.98

I wanna use it to play games, and do school work.Games i play are bf2,DODS,CSS, and others.I only play games at 800x600,everything looks funny if i play at higher resolutions to me.And i dont run most eyecandy effects when i play those games.80gig is fine for me,I only install 1 game at a time,cause i it alot and get bored and switch to another game and the whole thing repeats itself,and im using an 80gig right now and i only used 20gig so far.

Sempron because its cheap, and im old enough to get a job now so i can afford a better one at another time when i get job.

SIte is used http://www.cancomputer.com/index.php

Current system is a
athlon xp 2600 barton
1gb ram
6600gt

Do i actualy need an aditionel northbridge heat sink, because i read it gets hot, but wouldn't msi make it so i will still work but it kjust runs hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom