Purchasing a laptop at Newegg or other online sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoagirl

Solid State Member
If there are problems with my order does Newegg have a good return policy and/or helpful in regards to customer service? I am looking to purchase a laptop in the next week or so and have gone to the usual suspects best buy, circuit city but am wondering if I can get a better deal at Newegg or another online vendor? Any words against buying online?

I am looking at Lenovo,(another thread I posted) but the one that I am looking at has shared video card, I have been reading on here that that is not good. But I also don't want to spend more than $800 so I have to pick the best system for my budget. I don't plan on gaming, besides secondlife.com.. Thanks for your reply.

From everything i have read Newegg.com has a great customer service. Been reading alot of reviews on parts lately and anyone that said that something arrived DOA they have no problem getting a replacement.

Also as far as I know you can return just about anything within 30 days for a full refund.

I have always had great experiences with NewEgg on returns/exchanges... The only policy I don't really like is the LCD return policy... It has to have 8 or more dead pixels to be returned... IMO if I had 5-6 dead pixels, I'd want an exchange... I don't know if a lot of companies do that or not with the dead pixels, but doesn't mean I like it hehe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom