PSU question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is a Socket 478, But like the power supply, the motherboard is usally a proprietary fit also. So Good Luck.

I know you probably don't have the money, but if you can't get replacements from the manufacture anymore for a specific model then its usally not worth it to go searching for replacements. Its alot easier to build or buy a new PC, Which could be a good thing in some cases.

You could always scout out ebay or another similar site for spare parts.

i have a 250W PSU and the grpahics card says thats minimum wit +12V/18A but i only have +12V/5A. is this wise? and the sticker on my PSU says 250W but my comp says 235W whats goin on?

If the GPU came with the Computer then it should be fine, but if you bought the GPU then you should Do have at least its requirements.

The power supply may be a 250 Watt Peak Power supply, your Program may only be showing what it is using right now.

will it cut out and stuff if the power supply is at minimum..bcuz 2 reviews said they had 250W PSU and it cut out and lagged bad. ITS EITHER ENDURE THE CUT OUTS OR SELL EVERYTHING AND BUILD A CUSTOM $700 RIG (and I am gonna go for the cheaper option)

I dont want to rebuild my prebuilt I JUS WANNA PLAY MY GAME AND NOW ALL THIS STUFF HAPPENED! WAHHH :'(

lol
i think ste has issues
life is great
(as long as ure computer works
also... DONT CRY (lol)
in the end its a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom