PSU info..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hrm how do i check the specs on my psu??? without having to open the case??? is there any way to do that -_-.... i doubt it, if it comes to it i'll just crack open the case and take a look... cuz i dunno if my factory psu could handle the minimum of 350 watts...

ehh... well i found my psu... and it sucks.. haha 300 watts... i was looking up some psu's now, and i found something at 450... i need to know if its good, i'm not trying to spend more than 50 bucks on a psu...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817101513

anybody know if this would fit in my tower -_- ......

i got a compaq SR1650NX... grrr ... i'm looking to buying the psu today... so if anyone has any suggestions...

ATX 20 pin psu....

the dimensions of my psu are 150mm x 140mm x 86mm, so i need something of that size... can anyone help me please!!!! i really want to be able to order my 7800 gt by friday!

are psu's generally the same size or anything??? so i can just go ahead and order the one i have found just now...

some are a little longer than others, but most are around the same dimensions. if you don't want to spend more than $50, look into Fortron (FSP)....best bang for your buck if you're on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom