PSU decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

filocardhustler

In Runtime
I made an order for an OCZ modstream that could not be met so now I go to choose between the Antec Neopower 480w which costs 155 dollars vs the Antec TPII 480w with blue illumination for 145 dollars. They're probably both extreme quality PSU but I want the better one.

yeah I guess I do want a modular but no one stocks them in Melbourne so the highest I can go is an Antec but i'll double check. I'd probably be more likely to go Neopower, nothing too special about the TPII.

I got a ocz 470w power supply its the 0cz-470adj, about one of the best power supplies I have ever come across. You should get that one, I will sell it too you or just buy if offline, it is amazing, more connections then you know what to do with, and you can change the voltage of all the power rails (I need 20 watts more then 470)

Both are excellent choices, whichever one suites you best. I would go with teh OCZ 520W powerstream myself :) but hey if the price is right go for it.

the Antec truepower 480W powers upply is modular?

whichever psu you go for between the two your psu choice has been
721d101b76.jpg

Well currently OCZ is out of the picture, I checked the hardware search engine for Victoria and no one sells PSU's from them.

As far as I know Truepower II isn't modular or the first one, NeoPower is the modular one, it's not flashy but im going to sleeve the cables because they look old skool. If anyone knows though which is more reliable then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom