PS which one and why

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Last edited:
NICE I think I'll get the RM out of the 2 ATM with the $20 rebate, I DO like the Seasonic. Didn't have full modular checked off in my searches so those didn't come up. I'll blame it on searching with my phone lol yea that's it lol. I'll put the order in a little while and see if any other opinions or reasons come up to get one or the other out of the 2 you linked.

This I know, Still have my 650TX but need a PS for another SLI rig so updating current rig. Just want to see what is refuted and why.I'll be ordering one of the 2 in afew hours and keep looking at the AX760 talking myself out of spending more lol

Well I just ordered the seasonic ss-750km3, One of the big selling points was the switch to turn on or off the fan mode for silent running. I keep seeing a LOT of complaints with different brands with that not turning on even when hot so if it has issues and does get hot I can just put it to normal, Minor quirk for me LOL But at least I good a good quality PS, Now I get to rerout all thos wires eek, On the plus side when I got my NZXT case they forgot to incluse all the rubber gromits and sent them to me AFTER it was all together and wires routed. This gives me the opportunity to actually put them in now LOL Maybe I'll actually get to put some pics in the wire management thread now.

Thanks for the feedback
Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom