Processor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say the AMD A64 series was "designed" for gaming, they just happenend to be better at it because of the architecture they incorporated (shorter pipelines among other things). As for the 64 bit architecture.....Well that makes almost zero difference when you are running Windows XP 32-bit, and most games out there.

Elbatrop is correct, the "faster" gaming experience you had was probably on a PC with a better graphics card, since it plays a much bigger part in today's games.

And dual core CPUs not being double the speed of single cores, is 100% correct. But with the next generation of programs and games that should really be showing up from now on, it will be better in the long run to have a dual-core CPU "under the hood".

Well...if u said tat...May be it not really for gaming but i seem better than INtel in my opinion....
But thx for all...

well..every ppl have thier own opinion and different likes...well my opinion was tat AMD was a better processor than intel in the gaming world.. Even AMD it hotter than Intel processor but i seem all rite to mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom