Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver23

Solid State Member
Hello again I am thinking about selling my PC but have no idea how much I should ask for it.

This is the PC --> http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/advent/pc/3112.htm but also has added 512mb of memory bringing it up to 1gb and the ATI X1600 AGP 512mb Graphics card.

The computer is in good nick no marks or anything on the case and runs fine.

Any ideas guys your the only people I can ask as you know lots about this kinda thing and I have found to be very helpful.

Estimates on how much I should ask for it in UK pounds please if possible if not no worries.

Many thanks ;)

OK thank you for the reply. Now another questions how would i go about upgrading this computer if I was to do it week by week to bring it up to date.
For example new motherboard with PCI-E slot etc, would i be able to use the same CPU and memory or would I have to by those new also if I upgraded the motherboard?

I know nothing about upgrading a PC but I have someone who can help me take it apart and put it back together and show me where the bits and bobs go so I know for the future.

Any info would be lovely:D

your best bet would be to save your money and build a whole new system... no sense upgrading when it's an alrrady outdated system. do a search in the threads about system building and you will come up with MANY, many different solutions for various amounts of money and concerns.

OK did what you guys said and I'm gonna start to build a new PC., it will mainly be for gaming and internet use i've been looking around and here is what i have come up with.

I think all the parts are compatible if not could someone say so any tips or recommendations would be very much appreciated as I'm a first timer at this.

Thanks again for all the help

Motherboard

CPU

RAM

Graphics Card

Hard drive

DVD Drive

There ya go :D

Thanks for teh reply mate i'm guessing as you've looked at the parts that they are all compatible ?

Yeah might change the graphics card actually i'm gonna be buying it bit by bit cos i cant afford it all at once :( but i'll have a look for some different cards one with a fan . Dont want no overheating on my new rig :D

thanks again

P.S think i will get thsi case looks the beast :D

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/118268/rb/23249071668

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom