Power switch button

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmac

Beta member
Can anyone tell me which pins for my front panel power switch button, power led and HDD led connects to? I have the M7VIG 400 Rev: 7.3 motherboard.

Can anyone tell me which pins for my front panel power switch button, power led and HDD led connects to? I have the M7VIG 400 Rev: 7.3 motherboard.

wrong thread but okay
taken from: Biostar USA
23jh8z.png

2h805df.png

Thank you, Fat.Clown. Which of the color wires are the positive and negitives? I have the Blk/W, Grn/W and Red/W.

computer-wiring-01.jpg

The flat side with the writing should face outwards... down on the bottom row, up on the top row.

with this specific mother board , what does it mean when i hit the power button and the fans only seem to power up by making one rotation, and thats it , nothing else happens... would it mean something is fried, thanks in advanced

yeah its set at 115

its not a new mother board , it was my little bros, but he said something was wrong, and that usually means he was trying to tinker with and messed it up ,but im not sure what he did...Im just wondering if the board was fried , would those fans even move like they do when i hit the power button...before i just hooked up the power source , and when i would flip the switch the fans would do the same thing, then when i hooked up the front panel to the mother board , now it does the same thing but only when i hit the power button on the panel... i hope that could shed some more light on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom