Power Supply and Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking out the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W and it's pretty much the same price as the Corsair HX620. I've never read anything on the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W before, so I'll get to that soon.

After reading comments from the people on these boards, and other websites; I have to believe that my best friend's dad is clearly not a good person to go to for computer related discussions. :laughing:

Between the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W and the Corsair HX620, which one would you guys go with?

This is not true. The 620HX has more than enough, to last for years into the future. And in the future, components will consume less power than before. So we're not heading towards the track, where we would need more power.

I never thought of that before; that was an excellent comment and some what enlightening, haha.

The PC power and cooling is a better PSU. Would it make any real world difference? Probably not.

Personally I'd choose the corsair as it has modular cables which makes wire management much easier.

So it's a toss up really. I'd just go with whatever's cheapest.

I'm checking out the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W and it's pretty much the same price as the Corsair HX620. I've never read anything on the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W before, so I'll get to that soon.

After reading comments from the people on these boards, and other websites; I have to believe that my best friend's dad is clearly not a good person to go to for computer related discussions. :laughing:

Between the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W and the Corsair HX620, which one would you guys go with?

Between those, I would go for the PC P&C, because of their legendary service and quality. Plus it has a power single rail of 49A, rather than the Corsair's 54A spread over three rails. I've read that a powerful single rail, is more preferred, as none of the power goes to waste.

And I do agree with gurusan's point. Either one you go with, is an excellent choice.

*edit*
Try not to double post, Glazer. You can just edit your previous one.

Sorry about the double post, I'll use the edit next time.

Thanx a lot for taking the time to respond to my thread and clearing some things up, I really appreciate it! This is an awesome forum with good members.

Sorry about the double post, I'll use the edit next time.

Thanx a lot for taking the time to respond to my thread and clearing some things up, I really appreciate it! This is an awesome forum with good members.

Yea, this is an awesome forum. Tell your friends about it because there are only a handful of senior members left. We need new members like you so we can help others.

there are only a handful of senior members left.
Actually, we've been having an influx of many older members who have been inactive for a while. Things have slowed down a bit because most are back in school now.

Definitely some good advice given out here... even if it was posted in Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom