Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoftt said:
Wow, thanks guys. Not only does the side plate not come off when I unscrew it and pull and lift on it (mother ****er was made from the stone that held the sword, I swear), but now, after I plugged everything back in (since the PC is againts the wall and there's no other place to put it and no room to work on it on the table), my monitor is all fuzzy and I've tried messing around with all the options on the monitor and my video card settings. Nothing. Just ****ed up for no reason.

Also, haha, you guys have censors. CUTE.

what kind of case do you have? maybe we can explain it in details and pictures for the "taking the cover off your case for dummies". You can't mess anything up taking off the cover.

Its rather easy as they have said before jsut:
1. unscrew
2. slide back
3. pop off
4 look at the power supply read the label.
5. but hte side panel back on.
6. slide it back.
7. screw it.

Theres the full steps.. you can't harm anything unless you pick up the case and then drop it, which then you would most likly harm just harm the case. Make sure you have your monitor plugged in. Also please don't blame TF for messing up your computer they have told you everything right and they didn't make you do it they jsut told you how to.

also you can use google.com and research about your computer usually typing in the brand name and the model number and hit search and then read what pops up and you can try to find out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom