Power Connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftEyeBlind

In Runtime
Howdy.

My parts came today :) I installed my Biostar 7025-m2 and my graphics card, and my Brisbane 1.9 (having trouble getting the fan tight) ...Anyways, I Have no idea how to plug the small things in, like the power/reset buttons so I cannot test my system.

I have a cord that says power on it (it has 2 pins) but for the life of me I dont know where it goes.

Well the manual is pretty confusing, it shows two places to plug power, but they look more like buttons that a place to plug my pins.

pinsur2.jpg

OK, for the power button. You see where it says 16? You put the white wire pin on that one, and the other right next to it. Which would be pin 15.

To be sure, we're not talking about the wires that say PWR_LED right? Just PWR? Make sure all the connections are tight.

Yes, power.

I found out the MoBo has power/reset buttons on it, and still no luck. Could this board be DOA?

btw - This board needs a 24 pin connecter, I purchased a 20 to 24 connector, could this be causing problems?

I dont see why the fans on the psu wouldnt work when it was powered on :-(

OK, how exactly did you connect those PWR wires, and what else have you connected to the front panel header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom