A possible memory leak

PPMguire which questions? Can you repeat them?
I asked what virus scanner you're using and if you've used Malwarebytes.

Hmmm... My PC with 840 EVO has it disabled.. I'm on my work PC now with a crucial MX100 and this is also disabled by default...

Did you optimize your ssd's?
No, like I don't use Windows to format my drives either. Just on the curious side though I told Windows to optimize one of my SSDs and it's still enabled. Are you looking in the services list to see if it's enabled? Like I said, every single Windows 7 and 8 install on an SSD I do (which is a lot) has it enabled by default as in Windows it's always enabled by default.

I think from the things that I see that i need a way or an app that deletes useless background memory or like that, which program produce. Am I right?

Programs should do their own memory cleanups in theory, could possibly be a corrupted installation of a program. We need to know which application is using the RAM really though.

This.

Applications do their own memory cleanup (.NET applications have this built in, other languages require manual memory management). Otherwise, the OS will also manage memory appropriately for you by removing cached programs from RAM.

The only issue I've had with this is while using FTP and some files - there isn't a way to "clear" the cached file out of RAM besides rebooting or waiting for the OS to cleanup.

No, like I don't use Windows to format my drives either. Just on the curious side though I told Windows to optimize one of my SSDs and it's still enabled. Are you looking in the services list to see if it's enabled? Like I said, every single Windows 7 and 8 install on an SSD I do (which is a lot) has it enabled by default as in Windows it's always enabled by default.

Yes I look at services, and I do many builds also... Do you use Pro/ Ent?

PPmguire I don't use an antivirus, because the pc is more faster than ever, but occasionally I use malwarebytes and spybot as well as eset. They don't find a thing

PPmguire I don't use an antivirus, because the pc is more faster than ever, but occasionally I use malwarebytes and spybot as well as eset. They don't find a thing

You must just have a program that spikes in RAM use... happens every now and again to any PC...

I used process explorer as you said and after a lot of hours that my pc is opened ( i watched streams, multitasking etc.) these are my results of memory without having anything opened, like lol chrome etc.

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom