Hey guys i wanna compare the two cases. please help me out.
Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900 ATX 9 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio
NCIX.com - Buy Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900 ATX 9 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio - NINE HUNDRED In Canada.
* Unique Top mounted 200mm TriCool exhaust fan to cool the hottest system
* Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
* Two front loaded HDD cages for up to 6 hard disk drives
* The HDD cages act as air ducts to take air in more efficiently. Optional middle 120mm fan bracket to cool the hottest graphic cards or CPU
* Two 120mm TriCool blue LED front fans to cool hard disk drives
* Window side panel comes with an optional 120mm fan mount for maximum VGA cooling
* Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
* Top tray for your MP3 player, digital camera, etc.
* Power supply mounts at the bottom of the case (power supply not included)
* Dimensions: 19.4" x 8.1" x 18.4" (L x W x H)
49.3cm x 20.6cm x 46.8cm (L x W x H)
* Advanced cooling system:
- 1 top 200mm TriCool fan with 3-speed switch control
- 1 rear 120mm TriCool fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front 120mm special black TriCool blue LED fans with 3-speed switch control to cool HDDs
- 1 side (optional) 120mm fan to cool graphic cards
- 1 middle (optional) 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphic cards
* 9 Drive Bays
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"
* Motherboard: Fits micro and standard ATX
* 7 Expansion Slots
* Top I/O
- Power & reset button with blue LED
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®
- Audio In and Out
Antec Sonata III Black ATX 16IN Mid Tower Quiet Case 3X5.25 2X3.5 4X3.5IN 500W 120MM Fan
NCIX.com - Buy Antec Sonata III Black ATX 16IN Mid Tower Quiet Case 3X5.25 2X3.5 4X3.5IN 500W 120MM Fan - SONATA III 500 In Canada.
* Improved overall air intake for better and quieter cooling
* EarthWatts 500 Watt power supply (80 PLUS®certified)
* Front mounted USB, eSATA, HDA & AC'97 Audio In/Out ports
* 9 Drive Bays:
- 3 x 5.25" external drive bays
- 2 x 3.5" external drive bays
- 4 x 3.5" internal drive bays in individual trays with silicone grommets to absorb hard drive vibrations
* Metal double hinge allows the door to open up to 225?lt;/li>
* Cooling System:
- 1 rear 120mm Tricool fan (standard) with 3-speed control to balance quiet with cooling
- 1 front 120mm case fan (optional)
* Built-in washable air filter keeps harmful dust out of your case
* 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability
* Motherboards up to Standard ATX
-16.7" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.2" (D)
-42.5cm (H) x 20.6cm (W) x 46.3cm (D)
* Net Weight: 20.2lbs / 9.1kg
one is a pro gamer case, another is a pretty sexy looking case with a very good? power supply. what do you guys think?
by the way, i found a store where both cases are 109.99... other places were 120-140.