plz help me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinkX

In Runtime
helloo all ..
a quick question .. is this vedio card ok ??
Inno3D GeForce FX5900XT 128MB w/ TV Out & DVI. AGP 8x
am having it for a very reasonable price ..
tell me what u think !

Depends on what you use it for, but if you're a casual gamer I think GF 7600GTs are the best bang for your buck and they will play any game. ATI is a different story so ask someone else if you want one of them.

The fx series blows if you ask me. if y ou can save for a little while longer, spend a little more and get a better mobo to suppert pci, and yea.. go with the 7600gt, or 8800gtx :D.

I actually HAVE that card in my rig right now and OMG I want to break it in half. I am building a new one and going with the GeForce 7600GT. It is VERY affordable (104.99 with a $20 rebate through newegg.com), and will run things nicely.

I highly suggest that you save for at the very least a 7600GT, that is what I have right now and it allows you to play basically every game with average to high quality settings.

so ur telling me that i wont be albe to play any games with that card ??
lets take f.e.a.r for instance ..
will i be able to play it with normal resoultion ??

^^NO^^ I believe that the FX5900 has shader model 2.0 and FEAR uses SM3.0

Also FEAR uses DX9C, that card supports DX8

You *can* play games with it, but not at good qualities. I actually play EverQuest 2 with it, but I have to turn all of the graphics waaaaaaaaay down to play. And, like they came out with the new expansion for example, and I can't tell the difference in any of the new stuff, even though the new graphics are supposedly mind blowing. Since I have to turn everything way down, the graphics are all choppy regardless of what I'm doing in the game. Be safe, get the 7600 GT. It is reasonably priced and you will be able to run basically any game with good graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom