Please recommend a netbook.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my netbook btw, I love it since it's slightly larger than your average netbook (smarter than the average bear! sorry), so it's got a nice 1366 x 768 screen and near-full-size keyboard. Pretty robust too, I've stood on several times with all my weight (while it's on) and it hasn't perturbed it at all. And just as light as your average netbook. Plays 720p video fine, if you download it and play it in WMP (but not VLC).
I'm running Windows 7 HP on it, runs very smoothly if you take care of it maintenance-wise.

Only problem is that Linux runs crap on it since the GMA500 GPU is the only intel-integrated without Linux drivers :|

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire One AO751h-1522 Blue Intel Atom Z520 11.6" WXGA 2GB Memory 250GB HDD Netbook - Netbooks
Edit: Just realised Newegg no longer have it

hahahhahahaaahahah....hahahahehhah...hehehh...heh...say what now? :confused:

Well, I'm going upstairs with my netbook, then I decide I need the toilet (which is downstairs). I put the netbook down on the stairs, take a whiz, then head upstairs, forgetting I've left my netbook there. I'm the sort to throw/run myself up stairs, so it tends to be a lot of pressure. But yeah, I end up standing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom