please help me gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy420

Solid State Member
aright i have posted a few on here but ever time i look at a photo of the back of the case and look at the motherbroad it never looks like it lines up could someone please white what you would buy if you had 900$ to build a computer please
case and all down to the motherbroad cpu video card please the hole or deal spu how many watts please this is frist time build need ideals

For a gaming PC, you might want to boost your budget. Do you have a current system that you can upgrade to save money?

the computer i have right now is a hp pavilion i lost my gaming computer in the pawn shop and the motherbroad for this computer would only let me upgrade to a Pentium 3 Processor i have upgraded computers be for i know a little about the inside if you think i could upgrade this one here is the name of the hp computer

Hp Pavilion XT963

~~~~The gaming pc~~~~

INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6700 2.66 GHZ LGA775 - 1066 FSB -
ASUS P5WDG2-WS PROFESSIONAL
2X ASUS EAX1950XTX/HTVDP 512MB PCI-E RETAIL
DUAL CHANNEL DDR2 2GB (2X1GB) PLATINUM EDITION XTC VERSION 2
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 7200.10 ST3320620AS 320GB 16MB SATA2 NCQ
---------
all the other stuff(case...etc) are in your hand!!!
i hope to give you an view of a real monster!!!

talldude123 said:
For a gaming PC, you might want to boost your budget. Do you have a current system that you can upgrade to save money?

you can do a good gaming PC for $900. I would put one together but since i'm on dial up right now it would be to time consooming

Something along the lines of

Intel Core 2 duo E6300 $187
Gigabyte ds3 motherboard $133
Evga 7950gt $200
CORSAIR XMS2 1GB (2 x 512MB) $111
NEC DVD-RW $29

$660 before psu, case, and hard drive. So you need a psu, Fortron and Hiper are suppose to be really good right now. Decide on a case and how much hard drive space you want. You should get near your budget but If you can fit it in your budget I would recommend 2gb of ram though. I'm assuming your budget was just for the tower and not the os and other stuff.
Also it seems like the 8600 ultra is suppose to come out at the beginning of March. IIRC the performance is suppose to be close to a 7950gt and has DX10 support if you were wanting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom