please help me find a agp video card compadible with windows 7 in a compq sr1500nx

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachedcustoms

Baseband Member
Hi just put windows 7 on a compaq sr1500nx need a agp analog card compadibe with windows 7
specs are

The Compaq SR1500NX contains a motherboard from the manufacturer Asus. The manufacturer name for this hardware is A7V8X-LA, while the HP/Compaq name is Ketut-GL6E. Connected to the motherboard is a Sempron 3000+ 2.0 GHz microprocessor that runs as a frequency of 333 MHz. In addition to this, the motherboard has two RAM (random access memory) slots. The desktop computer comes with 256 MB installed, and the user can install up to 1 GB of additional memory in each slot -- for a total of 2 GB. The computer is compatible with PC-2700 DDR (double data rate) memory modules

going to put 2gb memory in is there a faster cpu I could use If so what is the fastest cpu and pin number I can put in this. What ever help you can give me would be great this for a friend that does not have pc. Parts can be used from ebay thank so much, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom