PCI Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin_Broke

Banned
I was wondering about this but will somehow the Rocketfish 5.1-Channel PCI Sound Card RF-51SDCD work on my eMachines T1100? I have upgraded the ram to 512mb on this system and a 450 watts PSU.

I haven't been to those forums for a while but what's the point of bringing it here? But eather way you are saying that it won't somehow work on a 1 gHz machine?

I haven't been to those forums for a while but what's the point of bringing it here? But eather way you are saying that it won't somehow work on a 1 gHz machine?

Oh I was just bringing it up because I stumbled upon it doing the research and found it coincidental it had no real relevance but it did help on finding the right answer. You didn't give any stats besides the model so It was convenient to see your actual computer stats in another forum. I meant nothing by it otherwise.

No that processor speed along with the pci bus speed of that mother board would make any attempted use of this card futile. If you already have the card you can try it and it might work but I don't think you'd get any better sound out of it over your onboard audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom