PCI fan slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2k4

In Runtime
Ok, my Radeon 9800 AIW Pro is getting a bit screwy lately. Whenever I play Quake 4 and the BoS demo the screen artifacts then freezes up. I end task and go into Everest home edition and it says my CPU is running at about 50C and my motherboard is running at about 60C. I am running a Pentium 4 (yes I know they run hot and I'm fine with that but I dont like my video card running hotter than my CPU), 1024 RAM, my motherboard is some crappy SiS peice of crap and my case is also a peice of crap made by Cicero.

So my question is, I want one of those cooling fans that go into a PCI slot so that it can go under my Radeon card and help cool it without buying a new heatsink for my video card (I really don't like screwing around with my precious 9800Pro so I figured a PCI slot cooler is the best way to go)

Now I've dont some searching and I've found some cooling cards that look really good but they are on sites that only ship to the USA. I live in Canada and need a site that ships these kind of cooling cards to Canada. All the Canadian site I've found usually have only 2 models of PCI cooling and they suck. Can I get a few links to some good Canada shipping site that will have a wide variety of these cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom