pc speakers-logitech z-560

Status
Not open for further replies.

stishdr

Baseband Member
i just blew the woofer in this set, they are 4.1, and i believe the amplifier is ok, the sattelites are ok. it is not under warranty, and i was wondering if i could just throw an 8 inch woofer in there...or are there some other solutions? please help

I take no responsibility on this, but it should be fine if you just buy a new subwoofer. Id take the whole system to the shop to test it before buying.

z-560 subwoofer

the fault i made was buying this product refurbished, i do not recommend that, and i think it was faulty to begin with, and me listening to bass heavy music, just made it go over the edge. Also, i found when i opened it up, that the wrong fuse was put in there, wrong voltage, i found a 125 slow blow, and should of hada 250. But all of a sudden, it just stopped, had smoke, and when i tried to play the woofer, the cone just sucked in. so im going to try and replace the woofer i think...dont have to much to lose now.

Re: z-560 subwoofer

stishdr said:
dont have to much to lose now.
Well thats true, I guess. You really seem to have succesfully done one hell of a job destroying the subwoofer! :D

logitech z-560 subwoofer

does anyone know what ohm impedence this subwoofer runs at, it would either be 4 or 8 ohms, i know for home stereo it's 8, but this amp also pushes 188 watts to the sub...so if any one knows, i would be obliged if they would tell me so i can try and replace it. thanks.

z-560 sub

i tried calling them, i was on hold for 10 min's and gave, up, they haven't responed to any of my emails, and they say 24 hrs, and it's been 3 days...so im not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom