PC for my mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
we do accept it, we've grown up with it, that dosnt seem like a lot, if you havnt realised we use this: £ and you use this: $

Its an analogy, dude, not much of a scholar, are we?

Obviously the street is analogous to the ocean...

No wonder you mispelled ridiculous...

I can understand that you "accept" the price difference or something...but you defend it...like its the best way things can be. *shrug* If I lived there, I'd be ****ed that I paid more for aot of things. I actually wasn't aware how much more until this thread, though.

I care what you say and think and how you regard me so much. I have to k1ll myself now you have dissed me.

we do accept it, we've grown up with it, that dosnt seem like a lot, if you havnt realised we use this: £ and you use this: $

I know, but...uhh...I don't know how to make that symbol without scrolling through my character map. :D

I don't know, but if I figured out that you guys were buying Xbox 360 games for equivalent of $25, I'd be writing a letter to Microsoft, heh.

Its easy... you know where nick put it before, well you do this thing called COPYING it and then PASTING it. Easy! Not much of a scholar, are we?

Yeah, because not feeling the urge to copy and paste a symbol is the same as lacking any form of rationality, intelligence, or sense.

You should practice putting the caps on tooth paste bottles, good career preparation.

I know, but...uhh...I don't know how to make that symbol without scrolling through my character map. :D

I don't know, but if I figured out that you guys were buying Xbox 360 games for equivalent of $25, I'd be writing a letter to Microsoft, heh.

I dont own a 360 but games are around £30 brand new

yeah, but that's the equivalent of about US $60 with the currency different, so its about the same. Games here range from $40-$70 for normal, some games are more, though. Nintendo has capped all wii games at $50.

I think your build sounds just about right. Since that ~$600 includes a 19 inch lcd and Windows Vista, I don't think you could do much better for the money. It's pretty much the same thing as I'll be building for my mom on Tuesday when my parts come.You should really consider going dual core for vista, though. It is quite a bit smoother with a dual core cpu than it will be with your sempron.

thats a nice system, see how cheap a conroe-l is.....

and pair it with... a Gigabyte GA-945GZM or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom