PC mobo and graphics question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the build i have right now is good with the card and mobo we were just talking about (talking about older games and medium settings on newer games)? and when i get some more money what should i upgrade first?
Yeah the build you got right now should be good (referring to the full build you posted). And I was talking about moving smoothly through the old games but newer games may need to be set to medium graphics. Upgrading wise, you may need a PSU pushing more power and well the rest seems good to me.

Edit: You can always wait a bit and get someone else's opinion before moving on.

just followed joel's signature here...
dunno if you already bought everything but,
HD 4670 is better than 9600GSO
have you thought of going with AMD?
quad-core for under $100 bucks doesn't sound bad too me

Hmm guess I got to update my sig, not sure if he's still unto this problem anymore. Passed some thread about him building a new PC :umm:. His other thread is located here. Haven't got time to research his parts though but you can check it out :).

not yet im gonna start ordering soon and only the parts im absolutely sure about.

and an i3 is dual core but it has 2 processing threads per core so it does the same work a quad core can do with less heat.

and i think for a while im just gonna use the integrated graphics with the better board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom