Outdated?

SiZcO

In Runtime
I've had my rig for about 5 going on 6 years i believe and it runs like brand new.. but im afraid the mobo or something will go out soon.. is it worth to go ahead and build a new updated rig or do you think it will last even longer? ofcourse ive had to update the GPU and stuff like that but other then thats its been flawless.

Well the current tower i have is horrible it attracts dust like no other.. ill never buy another case like this again.. also ill have the money just wasn't sure if it was worth upgrading to the current top of the line or not

I agree with pp. If the system is working fine for you, and you arent wanting more performance then id stick with what you have.

If you want to upgrade for more performance go for it though.

Id stick with it if its running the way you want it, if your afraid it will give out soon then just keep HDD back-ups.

I think he's more afraid of other parts going out, like the motherboard. Long as the OP isn't moving his PC around and keeps it clean it'll be fine for years or until he decides he needs more performance.

Back
Top Bottom