Opinions!!! Thermal ARMOR or ARMOR JR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackAttack

In Runtime
So noooo after asking all of you about video cards motherboards and everything I have another question!!!

It's driving me nuts I can't figure out which case I want..I had a UV All Blue ACrylic one it was nice

currently have NZXT Lexa...it's alright. but I want to get the Thermaltake Armor...or Armor JR.

Whats everyone's thoughts about these cases??

anyone had the two or know which of the TWO is better??

please let me know..as i've read reviews and both of them have flaws and pros andcons....can't make up my mind need someone to help me out haha

thanks everyone!

Basically, how big of a case do you want. The Armor is a full tower, and it's frggin' huge.

The Armor Jr is a mid tower.

hmmmm well I like the idea of a small case...but the bigger case seems better...and like it'd keep cooler..more fans right?...and it has more expansion too....I heard that te Hard Drive slots which are by the PSU...rattle??...or something like I dunno haha

Seeing as you are asking for opinions, (IMO) the Tt Armor Jr. is ugly. If you want a mid sized tower from Tt go for the Tsunami. The full sized Armor if OK, but it needs proper doors like the Kandalf (which is what I went for in my main rig. I would prefer it to be bigger though.)

Anyway, a case is a personal choice. If you like the Jr. go for it - you will be happy with it.

Hmmm. Should have refreshed the page after leaving it for soo long. The Armor may p*** you off as the doors need to be opened to put a CD in etc. Proper doors make the case quieter for a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom