Online CANADIAN store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO ncix.com is by far the best online store...a couple more, the big 4. I've bought from all 4, they each have their advantages:

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.
Prices - 10: price match option
Customer care - 10
S&H - 7
Selection - 8
Actual stores located in BC
***Note: Every Wednesday have sales, some are really good.

Canada Computers - Your Neighbourhood Computer Store and Service Centre - PC Systems and Hardware Components, Notebooks, Electronics, and more.
Prices - 8
Customer care - 3
S&H - 8
Selection - 7
Actual stores located in Toronto Area
***Note: Best average shipping costs, always low. Beaten only by promo events at NCIX.com where on occasion they have free shipping or $5.00 shipping for the entire order (on right now)

TigerDirect.ca - Computers, Computer Parts, Computer Accessories, PC Components & Electronics
Prices - 5
Customer Care - 5
S&H - Don't know, always visit the stores.
Selection - 6
Actual stores located Toronto Area

Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada
Prices - 8
Customer Care - 1
S&H - 7
Selection - 8
Web store only.

Get quotes for Canadian online stores at Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping

Personally I buy from NCIX.com as their customer care is the best...by a country mile. I always go to shopbot, find the cheapest place for the item I'm buying and then go to NCIX where they match it. I've bought well over 10k worth of stuff from them in the past 6 months and only had 1 price match refused. The system I bought yesterday ($650 final price) I saved over $80 due to price matching almost every item to a sale at one of the other stores.

I've had multiple horrendous customer care experiences with DirectCanada, they literally don't respond to phone/emails...ever! I'd stay away from them in case something goes wrong with your order.

About freaking time the Egg came here!

I remember a good while back people were talking about it but newegg kept denying it and saying they had no plans on entering the canadian market.

Is way about time, I've mailed them a couple of times A) why don't you? and B) The market is freak'n ripe for the picking as only one other online retailer offers good customer service... so get thine arses up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom