Office@Home2 Intel Dual Core Ready To Go System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioanni

In Runtime
Hey there everyone hows it going¿ Now I'm selling a few display cases with my brother and I'm gonna make a profit of 400 canadian dollars. Now Im looking to get a new computer because my computer system is a bit out of date and I need one for some projects I am currently working on. Ive seen this one here at canadacomputers.com and I think it is a good buy for 369.99 CND, but can I get your opinions on it before I do go ahead and make the purchase.

981.jpg

Product Specifications:

CPU: Intel Pentium D 805 (2.66GHz, EM64T XD Dual Core, 2X1MB Cache)
Motherboard: Socket LGA 775 Motherboard with Intel Chipset
Memory: 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Optical Drive: 16X DVD-Writer (Dual/Double Layer)
Hard Drive: 160GB IDE 7200RPM Hard Drive
Video: Integrated Video, AGP8X Slot for Graphics Upgrade
Audio: Integrated 5.1 Audio
Network: Integrated 10/100 LAN
Case: ATX Mid Tower w/ 400 Watt Power Supply
Warranty: 1 Year In-Store Parts and Labour

***NO OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED***

To tell you the truth I prefer to either build the computer myseld or get it built for me. My current computer is custom built and I've really had no problems (only with 2 younger sibling I would get alot of virus' and spyware). But like I said I am only gonna be getting 400 at minimum, so building one is out of the question for me right now. BUt I did stumble across that one posted above and for less then 400 it seems pretty good for me right now. Of course I will upgrade the video card to a BFG Labs nVidea GeFore 256 MB (model undecided yet) and the soundcard to a Creative Labs sound card (most likely the Audigy 2 model), Ohh yeah just to mention the store that is selling it is a computer parts store, so its built by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom