OCZ AMD Black Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAM is RAM, is RAM. Don't think RAM really cares what processor you're using, though some CPUs/Mobos are picky about what voltage you get.

G.Skill not only makes quality RAM, they also have some decent looking heat spreaders.
G.Skill DDR3 1600 list, I'd check out the Ripjaws, Ripjaws X, and Sniper series.

I own RipJaws 1600, 4x2GB. Never had a problem with them. Lifetime warranty is a plus. :thumbsup:

Edit: OCZ has left the system RAM market a few months ago. To focus more on SSDs, I would guess.

RAM is RAM, is RAM. Don't think RAM really cares what processor you're using, though some CPUs/Mobos are picky about what voltage you get.

G.Skill not only makes quality RAM, they also have some decent looking heat spreaders.
G.Skill DDR3 1600 list, I'd check out the Ripjaws, Ripjaws X, and Sniper series.

some ram is only for intel thats why im looking for amd ram and i dont like the G.Skill rams it doesnt look cool to me :D

Cons: If you put in 4 sticks of RAM you cannot install 4 of these... the contact plates and heat sinks are too thick.
Was in the feedback section. Would suggest just using 2 beefy sticks, but if you're form>function then I doubt you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom