O Great All u ppl have confused me so much!! New OC'ing Bild Plz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
The title says it all, and i need a budget of less than 1300 including monitor and accesories!! I don't care if its AMD or Intel i just need a build that pwns in games, overclocks well, good for video editing as i'm taking an Advanced Placement Multimedia class next year

ok here goes a quick draw up of a super computer lol working with a £1300 budget

case: antec 900
mobo: Abit AW9D-Max
Cpu: E6600
Ram: g-skill 4x1gb
hdd: 2x 320gb Seagate barracuda 7200.10 in raid 1
graphics card: 8800gts 320mb
psu: antec true power trio 430w
hsf: scythe ninja

Matt

ok here goes a quick draw up of a super computer lol working with a £1300 budget

case: antec 900
1.mobo: Abit AW9D-Max
Cpu: E6600
2.Ram: g-skill 4x1gb
hdd: 2x 320gb Seagate barracuda 7200.10 in raid 1
graphics card: 8800gts 320mb
3.psu: antec true power trio 430w
hsf: scythe ninja

Matt

1. There are better overclocking motherboards out there. Cough DFI, Cough ASUS, Cough Gigabyte, Cough Biostar.
2. four gigs of RAM are you joking?!
3. The least should get is a 450 Watt fortron.

I consider that the best over clocking board and it has a great bios which is very easy to use. 4gb is over the top for gaming but for media editing or CAD type computers its justified . Did you look at my signature why would he need more power then me??? his computer will need less power then mine and the antec true power trio series are more then enough to handle power hungry graphics cards and soon hard drives for a good number of years.

Matt

Apparently you don't consider upgrading and additions when you shop...

Because I bought A sufficently large power supply for this Build I won't need another one for my next build. (In Sig)

he is a student........ wants the best for his current money that uses a minimalistic amount of electricity for lower costs and needs alot of power the build I made was around £1,000 leaving more then enough room to play with stuff but as i said it was provisional as I don't know whether he wants dollars or pounds

still every little helps think about the environment lol global warming need to reduce the power intake of the world........ you realise were arguing over a computer which is completely theoretical as the guy hasn't said anything yet

Im not argueing. Im stating that it is wiser to buy something now so you won't have to replace it later when you upgrade or build a new computer.

Reduce the power intake of the world? Lol, You do realize it doesn't matter how high the peak wattage of a power supply is, it will only draw as much as the computer requires. Lol.....

If you care so much about global warming and not being wasteful you should see the logic of it. It is less wastefull to buy a Higher end/wattage power supply now, reuse it as many times as possible. Than it is to buy the minimum and have to replace it when its no longer enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom