Nvidia Sli Graphic Problems in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

KpCollins

Baseband Member
Some games work fine but others just flicker. I dont know why and was wonder ing ifanyof you can help, ive treid downloading the latest drive but no luck.

The specs and makes are as follows

Zotac GTX 275 702/2520/1512
Sparkle GTX 275 648 MHz/2304 MHz/1440 MHz

I have no idea what the problem is and have tried many different things without luck. Some games work like Call of Duty Black Ops unless i install the latest driver then it doesnt.
Modern Warfare 2 just flickers like the rest untill i turn off the sli mode.

I am using Sli Bridge.

Edit : I use Zotac Firestorm ( This allows me to change the clock settings )
I have set the clock settings to the lowest card but still no luck

See I installed the latest drivers which forced Black ops to not work, Making me believe its the drivers.

Un-install the drivers, then boot into safe mode and run Driver Sweeper to make sure all the Nvidia Driver files have been removed from the system.

Driver Sweeper

Reboot into Windows and re-install the "Newest" Drivers and see if your problem still exists. If you still have the problem you should remove one of your cards and test it all by itself. You should also try the "other" card all by itself. If the problem still exists with both cards running by themselves then the problem is probably with the Nvidia Driver or a conflict with another system driver. If the problem goes away then it may be a hardware issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom