Not sure how to get my video cards to bridge correctly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roweder

In Runtime
I have 2 XFX NVIDIA 9800GT video cards bridged with the ASUS bridge that came with my P5N-D Motherboard. I'm planning on getting a new HD video card, but for now this is what I have. The drivers for both cards are installed, but windows never prompted me to install a driver for the bridge. the video cards together play my games slightly choppy just like the one did by itself, so i'm wondering why exactly this might not be working.

here is a picture of the bridge:

DSCN6092.jpg

DSCN6093.jpg

I don't know much about SLI myself, but are there SLI drivers or special SLI software you have to install?

Also I know that with multi-GPU setups there is sometimes a stuttering problem that can't be solved.

I'm not sure if there are any special SLI drivers or software to install, I'm hoping there is something that i can install that someone here knows of that will help it run smoother, I guess those pictures aren't necessary, I remember my dad finding drivers for that bridge a long time ago on windows xp, but i don't know where he found them...

Edit: Does anyone know if what i need is a chipset driver? that is all that I could find that sounds like something that could be related to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom