noob needs a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy78951

Baseband Member
Ok I dont know much about computers.I have installed vid cards memory ya know the easy stuff but I want to have a gaming computer built for me and I am looking to spend around 1300-1400$ I want to have something reliable this overclocking stuff which I have no idea what that means scares me and it sounds like you need to know what you are doing.I already have a dell with 1.5 gig ram 800 pro card and 2.8 processor and it bearly plays battelfeild so I am looking to make better.I want to use the dell for internet and downloading and the new computer for gaming.So what do you guys suggest for 13oo-1400 just for the computer.The reason I ask is becouse I know my guy will be getting parts from newegg and I want to see what he is charging me for labor becouse I know I can assemble the thing I just dont know what hardware is good for gaming and compadable with each other.Thanks for the help

ok i'm sorry but i'm getting annoyed with the number of people who just turn up and throw a number at us!!! we are not mind readers and can not have a clue what currency you are talking in because there is a big difference if say you were talking australian dollars and we assumed US. i'm assuming US dollars. just guessing here but you would be looking at something like an Opteron/Athlon X2, a 7800gt and a bare minimum of 1gb decent ram (perhaps OCZ). its kind of late here otherwise i could get more specific and do some conversions and browsing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom