newegg has sent me my tracking numbers but something is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryBox

Solid State Member
when i bought my parts, newegg gave me 2 order numbers. 1 had the video card and the other had all the rest of my parts. a couple of minutes ago they sent me 3 tracking numbers for the packages, but I think they messed up. The first tracking number has the monitor and case, the second has all of the rest of the parts except for my video card, and the third has the same monitor and case, but i did not order an extra monitor or case.

has anyone else had this problem? should I call newegg?

This has happened to me, too. I think it was my CPU came from Tennessee, my RAM was from New York. You pay no different shipping. Should be fine.

As long as the tracking numbers for the monitor/case is the same in both then everything should be kosher (should have said that before). MoM is right in that different parts can ship from different warehouses.

i called newegg and i got it all figured out (they sure do have great customer support). thanks for the help guys, and also: could a mod delete this thread?

Nah, we'll leave it. Someone else could have the same problem somewhere down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom