New PSU suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X Finity are ok.

I would personnally would never buy one, but they get good reviews here and there.

On reviews acouple people said its LOUD!, ha, i bought one.. with my new setup it looks great and i can't even hear the fans at all. its quiet you can hear a pin drop. decent PSU for the price.

The biggest reason I want a new PSU is because I've heard about PSUs exploding, catching on fire and stuff and well I leave my computer on when I"m gone alot, and boy you know how angry I'd be if my I came home and my computer was blown up or my apartment burned down <.<

Sorry I don't know PSUs that well, but what does it mean Continuous? Does it always draw out the maximum power from the wall even when idling or does it mean something else?

After I've done some reserch and now I need a few more suggestions, I need a single 12V rail PSU, and it has to fit in my case cause I have a top mounted exhaust fan I'd like to keep there, I can't figure out the dimensions of the PSU, but its normal size for a bit older PCs for a regular sized tower. Oh and it has to have a rear mounted fan in it cause my case doesn't have a top vent for PSU so I can't use some of them Corsair PSUs, if you absolutely must I can get a bigger PSU but I'll have to take my fan off and move it to the rear of my case. So I'd rather see if I can find a good PSU that'll fit and give me good AMPs on a single rail first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom