- INTEL CORE I5 2500 - 3.30GHz - 6MB
- Manufacturer Supplied Cooler
- 8GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 single module x2
- 1000Gb SATA Hard Drive SATA 2
- ASUS P8H61 REV3, ATX - 2xDDR3 1333,- 3 PCI - 1 PCIE16 - 2 PCIE
- Integrated Graphics card
- CiT 500W Black Edition PSU
- 2 x DVD+/- RW - 24X (Pioneer DVR-S19LBK)
- 3.5 Internal Card Reader
I haven't chosen a graphics card just yet. I'm looking to to purchase a mid-range one, as I'm not a PC gamer, but I would like to have it there so i can give it a go... hopefully something that can handle most games.
So yeah, just looking for a overlook on what i've put together so far, let me know what you guys think.