Well after I posted this I continued my investigation. The outlet that I was using (like I mentioned) did not have a Ground port/hole. So I turned the PC off and the feed increased (another words it was twice/three times more powerful) so I got a short extension cable and ran it from my hall way to my PC. This one had a third Ground plug (though we can only assume it in fact has the required wire) I connect it to my Surge/Battery supply. I could not find any shock/sting/energy on any of the back parts where I felt it before. So I connected it back to the original wall and right away I felt the electricity in those areas.
So now I'm on a different outlet all together. I'm VERY glad I found it this morning. If I had decided to connect my USB cable (to charge my cell phone) to a front port, I would have not found this.
Thanks for responding guys..