new pc build

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickfilafan

Baseband Member
I would need every thing. I do have a keyboard. I would like to keep it under $1000. Also, I would like to be able to record from my tv to my computer and if I dl a video be able to watch it on my tv. The games I would play are spore, age of empires 3, and armed assault. I may play others.

Thanks.

^He would probably be better off with a e7200 or a q6600 because he still needs OS, monitor, TV tuner, mouse, and probably a bigger hard drive if he plans on recording videos.

Chickfilafan, does your TV have HDMI? The HD 4850 comes with a DVI to HDMI converter so you can use that to connect to your TV if it has an HDMI port.

As for recording things you will need a TV tuner, Hauppage make good TV tuners and they are not all that expensive.

If you are planning on regular not HD recording this card should be fine: Newegg.com - Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 150 MCE FM 1042 PCI Interface - TV Tuners & Video Devices

Q6600
HD 4870
320GB,500GB,WD 640GB depends on how much u need and we will find the fastest

The 500gB hard drive should be good. My TV is not an HD :(. What OS does everyone recommend Vista or XP? Thanks for everyone's help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom