New and Need Help

At this rate he should just go with anew system, he's getting GPU MB Ram and PS, May as well get a case that we know won't have issues fitting in that 980, Though he could still use the CPU. His budget was $700 to $1000 and I bet we could get a full system under that with new GPU included.

I'm actually on my phone posting now, heading home and I'll see what I can come up with. Or PP will, He's our hardware master you could say.

got a system put together but a little over budget so I still have to revise it a little, I was forgetting you may need a new copy of windows because ou can't transfer it from a prebuilt and that will add about $100 to the price. Most mid tower cases will fit a 980 fine but some cases are better than others and some have better airflow which you will want for cooling. Higher end video cards do make some heat. This case is a good one and highly recommended on this forum. Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com
If you took a step down from the 980 and went for the 970 we could get this system right into budget, I'm getting a 970 myself soon but a little tight on my budget right now but WILL be getting one.

Dauntae

Could you link me to a 970 and better RAM? And how would i get a new copy of windows? Sorry for being so dumb with this stuff.

As for putting it together it is not at all hard to do, Newegg also has a pretty good how to video showing you how to build a system. I'll find the vid later, gotta get some sleep. I HAT working the night shift LOL
Yes it will all work together, PP will also look at it and give his input I'm sure, We seem to agree on a lot of hardware but we both have our favored brands.

Back
Top Bottom